About the Event
Making a Difference #Erchonia2022
– Medical Session –
November 4th, 2022
Friday, November 4th, 2022
Title: Role of Laser in Erectile Dysfunction & Endocrine Disorders
Speaker: Ranjogd Gill, MD
Erectile dysfunction is a widespread disorder affecting men of all ages but is more prevalent with advancing age. It is often under-reported, especially in certain cultures, and is not often discussed in households. However, it may unmask some real underlying gonadal and other medical problems such as cardiovascular disease. This lecture will discuss its prevalence, types, causes, work up & management.
- Scope & prevalence
- Work up
Title: Non-Thermal Laser Clinical Applications in Podiatry
Speaker: Chris Bromley, DPM
Join Dr. Chris Bromley, as he speaks on the role of low-level lasers in the modern podiatric practice and how to successfully integrate Erchonia’s touchless applications into your practice. These laser technologies are available to those who are looking to provide treatments with the most researched and effective non-thermal low-level lasers. The Erchonia line has received FDA Market Clearances as solutions for many of the patient ailments you see daily.
- Present evidence approach of the benefits of non-thermal laser therapy
- Understand the various applications of non-thermal laser in Podiatry
- Review the treatment protocols from pain, inflammation, wound healing and fungal nails
Title: Is There a Role for Cold Laser Therapy in a Perioperative Neurosurgical Patient?
Speaker: Jacob Januszewski, DO
Join highly trained spinal surgery specialist Dr. Jacob Januszewski online as he discusses the role of Erchonia FX Laser Therapy in non-operative, pre-operative & post-operative neurosurgical patients with back and neck pain. He will dedicate ample time for case review & observations made in his busy neurosurgical practice. Having implemented non-thermal lasers has greatly improved his patient outcomes in non-surgical patients.
- Erchonia Laser: an excellent adjunct to conservative management in non-surgical patients.
- Red laser improves post-operative pain management in high-risk patients
- Reduced post-operative opiates use in high-risk post-operative back & neck patients.
- FX Laser Case Studies
Title: Brain Disease & Spinal Cord Injuries
Speaker: Leon Morales-Quezada, MD, PhD
Title: Emerald Laser Science & Comparison
Speakers: James Shanks, Emerald Laser Director & Travis Sammons, Clinical Affairs Manager
Our expert Research Team will present research data from multiple Level 1 clinical studies, which was used to support the 1st and only FDA Market Clearance for green laser. The scientific evidence from MRI & TEM imaging, demonstrating the photochemical effect Emerald Laser has on adipose cells will be highlighted, while patient statistics establish a necessity for an effective fat loss technology in your clinic by our Emerald Laser Specialist. If you have considered adding the most advanced fat loss laser to your clinic, this is not lecture you will want to miss.
- Proven scientific evidence: MRI & TEM imaging
- FDA clinical Research: Level 1 Studies
- FDA Research/Clearances vs manufacturer’s deceptive marketing
- Statistics of patient spending on aesthetic treatments in unusual business climates
- Advantages of using a touchless, unattended device
- Successful office set up, consultations & treatments
- Research & Development of the Technology
- Comparisons to other fat reduction systems on the market
- Emerald provider’s before & after results
Title: Successful Weight Reduction with Lifestyle Modification & Low-Level Laser
Speaker: Cesar Lara, MD
Obesity is an evolving epidemic affecting 40% of our adult population and 25% of our children. Diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and all inflammatory conditions like Alzheimer’s, osteoarthritis, and autoimmune syndromes are all on the rise. And they all have a significant association with the inflammatory disease of obesity.
I intend to illustrate the role of nutrition and, more specifically, modified ketogenic VLDL, followed by understanding the role of Mindset, considering that we have an average of 60 thousand thoughts per day. Yet, less than 5 % are conscious; hence unless we change our subconscious programs, we are doomed to relieve our past every new day. By using the power of words through visualization and repetition, as in Mantras, we can create new neuropathways and new connections through neuroplasticity that can help us evolve into our best version of ourselves. Finally, we will review specific supplements that will help re-balance our body systems so that we can empower them to regenerate themselves in a healthier format. The body is a miraculous expression of human potential and has the inherent ability to heal itself if we don’t get in the way.
Lastly will focus on low-level green Laser “The Emerald” and review how it can help those afflicted with obesity by helping transform diseased adipocytes into healthy fat cells that can once again help support health and longevity. We will review how the studies support their claims and the process and end by showing examples of before and after success stories.
- Modified Ketogenic VICD
- Abundant Greens and Moderate Protein
- Meals and snacks
- Water and fluids
- Conscience vs Subconscious
- Lymbic Brain
- Mantra/New Neuropathways
- Rich Earthgreens/Polyphenols
- Calcium Pyruvate
- Vit D
Emerald Low-Level Green Laser
- How it Works
- Studies and FDA Market Clearance
Title: From Body Transformation to Business Transformation
Speaker: Natalie Geary, MD
The Emerald Laser has allowed me to expand my practice into wellness. I have spent the past 15 years working in Aesthetic medicine but with a keen personal interest in wellness. I have taken courses in hormones, gut health, brain health and nutrition but could never find a way to incorporate this into my business – until I bought the Emerald Laser. The Emerald has allowed me to follow my passion and create a wellness program around fat loss.
In this talk, I share my journey from a slightly burnt-out cosmetic doctor to invigorated wellness practitioner. Learn how I moved my business to follow my passion, using the Emerald Laser as the catalyst for change.
- Why I bought the Emerald Laser
- How I perceived Emerald fitting into my practice
- The program I designed around it
- How my practice has evolved to incorporate wellness
3:15-4:00pm Marketing & Sales
Title: Integrating Laser Therapeutics Into a Medical Practice
Speaker: Brandon Brock, DNP, DC, APRN, NP-C, DACNB, DCBCN, BCIM
This lecture is designed to update the strategies, usage and benefits of low-level lasers in a medical practice of multiple types. The use of handheld lasers for pain in combination with medications, regenerative medicine, supplements and labs will be reviewed during this lecture. In addition, we will discuss Emerald Laser body contouring with updated information on combined therapies with peptides, medications, supplements, fasting protocols, and lymphatic drainage, as well as observed trends in laboratory changes on labs related to metabolic syndromes, Leptins, and inflammatory markers.
- Understand basic laser information & cellular function.
- Develop an understanding of laser-based therapeutics & pain.
- Develop an understanding of laser-based therapeutics combined with medical interventions.
- Develop an understanding of laser-based weight loss mechanisms
- Develop an understanding of advanced laser-based protocols combined with medical treatment for optimal outcomes.
5:20-5:30pm Financing & Incentives